Hadoop >> mail # user >> Why the cluster stays at State: INITIALIZING

Why the cluster stays at State: INITIALIZING
Hi everyone

Why my cluster always show:State: INITIALIZING  for a long time after I
execute start-all.sh
Is there any thing wrong with my configuration? Or mainly because of the
safe mode on the below webpage
Any body can help me?
[image: 内嵌图片 1]
BRs