HBase >> mail # user >> coprocessor status query

Re: coprocessor status query
You are certainly welcome to your opinion. I think we have been very clear
at all possible instances that coprocessors are an *internal *extension
framework for HBase. So I would submit a DUH rather than DOA. Just saying.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)