Kafka >> mail # dev >> compiling and running using intellij

Re: compiling and running using intellij
So I have the scala plugin installed.

./sbt update and ./sbt test runs fine, all test pass.

1.  Why am I seeing this in my editor (screenshots):
http://img210.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=screenshot20111231at103.png
   Is this normal in IntelliJ?  I guess all compilation has to be done via
sbt and the editor is just for editing and never for building?
2.  Where exactly is that singleton I should be running via intellij?