Zookeeper >> mail # user >> upgrading zookeeper

upgrading zookeeper
Hi all,
We are currently running v3.3.5 and I need to move the ensemble over to new
boxes, so while I'm doing that I thought I might as well see if it's
feasible to upgrade as well.

Reading the release notes here:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.5/releasenotes.html, as far as I can
tell - there seem to be no upgrade steps required to move from v3.3.5 to
v.3.4.5 - is this right?

Unfortunately, I am unable to upgrade the java clients at this point - i.e.
they will still be running 3.3.5 client library. Are the v3.3.5 clients
able to speak to v3.4.5 servers?

Thanks,
Ishaaq