Zookeeper >> mail # user >> [DISCUSS] recipes package

+
FPJ 2013-05-15, 18:25
+
Dalimír Orfánus 2013-05-15, 19:41
+
Eric Pederson 2013-05-15, 19:48
RE: [DISCUSS] recipes package
Just to make clear, are you guys talking about Curator recipes or the
recipes under src/recipes in the ZooKeeper project? I'm referring to the
code in the package org.apache.zookeeper.recipes, which is under
src/recipes. I'm not referring to Curator recipes.

Let me add some more information. I'm asking because I have marked
ZOOKEEPER-767 as "won't fix" and the patch is supposed to apply to the
recipes package in the zookeeper project.  If we are still maintaining that
code, then perhaps we need to work on that patch. This is what triggered my
question.

-Flavio