HBase >> mail # user >> HBase with multiple interfaces

+
Sudarshan Kadambi 2013-11-13, 18:02
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-11-14, 19:45
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-11-15, 05:07
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-11-15, 13:52
+
Sudarshan Kadambi 2013-11-15, 16:18
+
Sudarshan Kadambi 2013-11-15, 16:01
Re: HBase with multiple interfaces
Hum. I don't know why I was not able to find it before. Sorry about that.

Have you tried to directly call reverseDns from a small java class on your
server to see what is returned?