Flume >> mail # user >> flume-ng script error...

+
Dan Young 2012-11-15, 16:10
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 16:53
+
Dan Young 2012-11-15, 17:03
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-15, 17:02
+
Dan Young 2012-11-15, 17:04
+
Dan Young 2012-11-15, 17:06
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 17:08
+
Dan Young 2012-11-15, 17:16
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 17:33
Re: flume-ng script error...
Hey Brock,

That was it.  I took that out of the hadoop-env.sh and now we're laughin' !

Thank you.

Regards,

Dano