Hadoop, mail # general - Re: [DISCUSS] stabilizing Hadoop releases wrt. downstream

+
Luke Lu 2013-02-27, 19:03
Re: [DISCUSS] stabilizing Hadoop releases wrt. downstream
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-02, 03:52
Luke,

would you mind expanding the answer a little bit? I am, for once, very curious
how test-patch process would catch something like HADOOP-9299 ?

Cos

+
Chris Embree 2013-02-27, 02:52
+