Accumulo, mail # dev - A discussion on scripts

+
John Vines 2012-09-25, 18:04
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-09-26, 11:49
Re: A discussion on scripts
David Medinets 2012-09-26, 11:54
I'm leaning towards the Chris's model of separate components. I like
that it has specific benefits. But, the best benefit for me is the
simplicity of separate scripts. For new accumulators, it will be
easier to understand each script.

+
Kristopher Kane 2012-10-01, 01:38
+