Pig >> mail # user >> Delete Output Folder in Pig Script

Re: Delete Output Folder in Pig Script
You can use a shell script to invoke your Pig scripts. Then you can do
anything you want in that shell script. We are following this design. It
gives you power to conditionally run, modify Pig scripts and its parameters
too.

Of course the assumption here is that, you want to delete the folders and
file before or after the Pig script ends and not in between.

Regards,
Shahab