Hi Andrew - sounds great. thank you for the workaround details.

I'll run some performance testing based on the flags you mentioned and look
into Kudu codes further on how the internal rowset works when comes to
handling large amount data. Once I have the test results, or thoughts (if
any) on how to support larger images/document files, I'll definitely share
it back.

thanks,

William.