MapReduce >> mail # user >> Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api

Re: Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api
Sorry - no. I just wanted to know if you were using FUSE, because I knew of
no other way of mounting HDFS.. Basically was wondering if some libraries
needed to be system path for the Java programs to work.

>From your response looks like you aren't using FUSE. So what are you using
to mount ?

Hemanth