HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase Developer's Pow-wow.

Re: HBase Developer's Pow-wow.
On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'll put a post up on meetup.com for bay area hbase.
>
> I put the meetup up here:
> http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/80621872/ (2pm at HWX).
> Let me know if any of the details are off (Thanks to Jon for the bulk
> of the text).

Regards Tuesdays' meetup:

+ We have our Jimmy Xiang to do an overview on recent
AssignmentManager changes and discussion of what we should do in
AM-land over the near future
+ Mighty Enis will talk up his fat Integration Tests addition +
ChaosMonkey messer that is about to be committed and how we can now
check in a new class of tests.

We are missing fellas to lead a chat on process change ideas (How to
have it so Jenkins is more blue than red; How do we enforce more rigor
around what gets committer, etc.).  Anyone want to volunteer?  I'd
volunteer LarsH since he was last to float these eternally recurring
notions but I believe he will be up on Half Dome looking down on us
when the meeting goes off.  Anyone else want to lead the discussion
(Jon?  Andrew?)?

Anyone want to lead a discussion on whats next?  Post 0.96?

Anything else that folks want to talk about?

(I'll post above on the meetup too).

St.Ack