Hive >> mail # user >> No result display

Re: No result display
1) there is no data loaded in table
2) there is no data matching to your where clause condition
3) there is mismatch in where condition

what you can do is
run select * from data limit 10;
this will show you if you got any data in the table. Other way to do the
same is hdfs -ls on table directory.

Once you are sure there is data in the table, please share your create
table ddl

--
Nitin Pawar