Pig, mail # dev - Re: What outstanding patches are must haves for 0.10? (path to a RC theater)

Re: What outstanding patches are must haves for 0.10? (path to a RC theater)
Daniel Dai 2012-03-27, 05:33
Once PIG-2317 check in, only document patch (PIG-2601) and some of
Russell's patches left. Before roll up RC, we need to make sure all
unit tests and e2e tests pass, I can help with this.

Daniel