Hadoop >> mail # user >> dual power for hadoop in datacenter?

Re: dual power for hadoop in datacenter?
If you configure your replica number as 3 or more. I would suggest you keep
half of your nodes with dual power on each rack, especially node with
larger or more disks. As well as your namenode, resource manager,
secondaryNamenode, and all other master nodes.