Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Incubator reports

Incubator reports
Hi,

just a short minor request from me: Could post a short heads-up notice
to the dev list when you prepare the next incubator board report?
That would help me reviewing it in time and signing it off eventually.

Thanks,

  Bernd
+
Eric Yang 2011-01-18, 17:33