HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: How to fail the Name Node or how to crash the Name Node for testing Purpose.

Re: How to fail the Name Node or how to crash the Name Node for testing Purpose.
If I understand correctly,

what you want to do is crash the namenode manually and recover it using
secondary namenode?
and you want to know both how to crash the namenode as well how to recover
it

Is that correct ?

--
Nitin Pawar