HDFS >> mail # user >> Second node hdfs

+
Cyril Bogus 2013-03-13, 14:27
Re: Second node hdfs
Hello Cyril,

      This is because your datanode has a different namespaceID from the
one which master(namenode) actually has. Have you formatted the HDFS
recently? Were you able to format it properly? Everytime you format HDFS,
NameNode generates new namespaceID, which should be same in both NameNodes
and DataNodes otherwise it won't be able to reach NameNode.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com