Hive >> mail # user >> FAILED: Error in semantic analysis: Unable to fetch table test_table

+
Jamal B 2013-06-03, 19:49
+
Stephen Sprague 2013-06-03, 20:20
+
Jamal B 2013-06-03, 23:57
Re: FAILED: Error in semantic analysis: Unable to fetch table test_table
it does.  so its a bit datatype.  that's a tad non-standard i'd say.  what
does your backend store (H2) do with that?

{code}
| SDS   | CREATE TABLE `SDS` (
  `SD_ID` bigint(20) NOT NULL,
  `INPUT_FORMAT` varchar(4000) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_bin
DEFAULT NULL,
  `IS_COMPRESSED` bit(1) NOT NULL,
  `LOCATION` varchar(4000) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_bin DEFAULT
NULL,
  `NUM_BUCKETS` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `OUTPUT_FORMAT` varchar(4000) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_bin
DEFAULT NULL,
  `SERDE_ID` bigint(20) DEFAULT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`SD_ID`),
  KEY `SDS_N49` (`SERDE_ID`),
  CONSTRAINT `SDS_FK1` FOREIGN KEY (`SERDE_ID`) REFERENCES `SERDES`
(`SERDE_ID`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 |
{code}

+
Jamal B 2013-06-04, 00:47
+