Drill >> mail # dev >> Hangout June 18th

Hangout June 18th
Hi drill dev,

I won't be able to connect to the weekly hangout today and the next two
weeks.
However, we had a discussion with Michael last week and we Plan to work
together in July to implement a full Drill work flow on a copy of my
"production data". We will let you know the progression.

Cheers,
Alex