Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Developer meetup after the Hadoop Summit

+
Owen OMalley 2011-06-07, 18:21
+
Shrinivas Joshi 2011-06-07, 21:01
+
Alan Gates 2011-06-08, 14:06
Re: Developer meetup after the Hadoop Summit - Friday July 1st
We have a room confirmed from 10-3pm on Friday July 1st at Yahoo's
sunnyvale campus.
Will update the meetup page shortly so that folks can register.

sanjay

On Jun 7, 2011, at 11:21 AM, Owen O'Malley wrote:

> All,
>   We are planning to have a Hadoop developer meetup in Sunnyvale
> during the day on July 1, which is the Friday after the Hadoop
> Summit. We are thinking about holding it in the morning, since it is
> a Friday before the long weekend. (Thursday is fairly occupied with
> other meetings around the Summit.) We will send details out shortly.
>
> Thanks,
>   Owen
+
Sanjay Radia 2011-06-28, 23:27