Hadoop, mail # dev - Developer meetup after the Hadoop Summit

Re: Developer meetup after the Hadoop Summit - Friday July 1st
Sanjay Radia 2011-06-28, 18:17
We have a room confirmed from 10-3pm on Friday July 1st at Yahoo's
sunnyvale campus.
Will update the meetup page shortly so that folks can register.

sanjay