Hadoop >> mail # general >> Linux flavour?

+
Joe Doherty 2013-10-18, 21:31
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-18, 22:01
+
Sharad Agarwal 2013-10-30, 12:11
Re: Linux flavour?
I have supported Hadoop on Red Hat, CentOS, SuSE, and Debian (300 node
cluster on Debian) all without OS related issues.  IMHO I
would pick the OS that has a packing system you are most comfortable with.

Allan