Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] - Establish YARN as a sub-project of Apache Hadoop

Re: [VOTE] - Establish YARN as a sub-project of Apache Hadoop
Tom,

On Aug 14, 2012, at 5:44 PM, Tom White wrote:

> Alternatively, if it's generally
> considered important to start with active committers, add all MR
> committers who have previously committed to the YARN tree.

Good point. As I said, my personal preference is different; but if you feel strongly I'm happy to get to consensus and preempt a long discussion.

So, here is the list of folks who have either contributed or reviewed-and-committed (a handful of) YARN patches in the last 18 months:

* Alejandro Abdelnur
* Arun C. Murthy
* Chris Douglas
* Devaraj Das
* Hitesh Shah
* Jonathan Eagles
* Luke Lu
* Mahadev Konar
* Robert Evans
* Siddharth Seth
* Sharad Agarwal
* Thomas Graves
* Tom White
* Vinod Kumar V

Hope that it reasonable and we can get back to our caves to crank out code. *smile*

thanks,
Arun