Accumulo >> mail # dev >> ingest performance oscillations and Xceivers

Re: ingest performance oscillations and Xceivers
So what mechanism causes the number of Xceivers to increase?
I am carefully controlling the number of ingestors and the data isn't varying too much.
I would expect the number of Xceivers to remain consant.

Regards.  -Jeremy