Pig >> mail # dev >> Can't assign JIRA to myself

Can't assign JIRA to myself
Hi Pig developers,
I've been lately working on some smaller PIG issues and I've noticed that I can't assign jiras to myself.

I guess that I'm not explicitly stated in the "contributors" field on "people" tab in PIG project configuration on Apache JIRA. Would it be possible to add me there? My JIRA id is "jarcec".

Jarcec