HBase, mail # user - Problem with Rest Java Client

Re: Problem with Rest Java Client
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-09, 17:24
Hi Erman,

It's normal.

At t=1 you insert val1
At t=2 you insert val2
At t=3 you put a marker that row1:farm1:q1 values are deleted.

When you try to read the values, HBase will hide all that is before
t=3 because of the marker. Which mean you will not see val2 neither
you will see val1.

I think you can still see them if you read ALL the version for the row.

JM