HBase >> mail # user >> HBase client hangs after connecting to Zookeeper in pseudo-mode

Re: HBase client hangs after connecting to Zookeeper in pseudo-mode
Yes, here they are, every of them are from hbase-start untill about 10
seconds the client is started and stuck. Additional logging is set so
the master log is probably bloated, sorry about that.

Zookeeper.log: pastebin.com/3ZErnH44
regionserver.log: pastebin.com/h3BBAhXf
master.out: pastebin.com/6zMGfFer
master.log: pastebin.com/kEryhz7j