Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo 1.4.3 download "mirrors" links bad?

+
Terry P. 2013-05-02, 22:17
+
John Vines 2013-05-02, 22:38
+
Terry P. 2013-05-02, 22:44
+
John Vines 2013-05-02, 22:50
+
Terry P. 2013-05-02, 23:12
+
John Vines 2013-05-02, 23:23
+
David Medinets 2013-05-03, 00:51
Re: Accumulo 1.4.3 download "mirrors" links bad?
On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Terry P. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi gang,
> I'm trying to download the 1.4.3 release from:
>
> http://accumulo.apache.org/downloads/
>
> But for both the binaries and source downloads the file sizes are only
> 7.1KB in size and aren't valid .tar.gz files.

If you look at the contents of one of these files does it contain HTML for
the mirrors page?

> The various firewalls and security scanners here at work can sometimes
> make some site links not work properly, but not usually one that looks to
> be this simple.
>
> Could someone -- anyone -- please try to download one of these files to
> see if it's just my bad luck at work, or whether the site / links actually
> have an issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Terry

+