HBase >> mail # user >> Announcing Phoenix v 1.1: Support for HBase v 0.94.4 and above

+
James Taylor 2013-02-25, 17:35
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-25, 22:09
+
Rita 2013-02-26, 12:49
+
James Taylor 2013-02-26, 17:53
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-26, 17:59
+
James Taylor 2013-02-26, 22:11
+
Graeme Wallace 2013-02-26, 18:02
+
Stack 2013-02-26, 19:17
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-02-26, 21:08
Re: Announcing Phoenix v 1.1: Support for HBase v 0.94.4 and above
You can query existing tables if the data is serialized in the way that
Phoenix expects.  For more detailed information and options, check out
my response to this issue:
https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix/issues/30 and check out our Data
Type language reference here:
http://forcedotcom.github.com/phoenix/datatypes.html

On 02/26/2013 01:08 PM, Viral Bajaria wrote:
> Cool !!! This is really good. I have a quick question though, is it
> possible to use Phoenix over existing tables ? I doubt it but just thought
> I will ask it on the list.
>
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Graeme Wallace <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> James,
>>>
>>> Are you or anyone involved with Phoenix going to be at the Strata conf in
>>> Santa Clara this week ?
>>>
>> You might want to attend the hbase meetup where James will be talking
>> Phoenix at the Intel Campus near Strata:
>> http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/96584102/
>>
>> St.Ack

+
Stack 2013-02-25, 20:04