HBase, mail # user - Announcing Phoenix v 1.1: Support for HBase v 0.94.4 and above

Re: Announcing Phoenix v 1.1: Support for HBase v 0.94.4 and above
James Taylor 2013-02-26, 22:22
You can query existing tables if the data is serialized in the way that
Phoenix expects.  For more detailed information and options, check out
my response to this issue:
https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix/issues/30 and check out our Data
Type language reference here:
http://forcedotcom.github.com/phoenix/datatypes.html