Hello,

Just letting everyone know that the changes for renaming Knox packages (
KNOX-998 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-998>) were committed
yesterday. I am not expecting any failures (unless there are custom
extensions) but given the scope of changes there could be some unforeseen
breakages. Please let me know if you encounter any breakage, I would try to
get it fixed as soon as possible.

Best,
Sandeep