MapReduce >> mail # user >> No 32-bit taskcontroller on Hadoop 1.0.3

Re: No 32-bit taskcontroller on Hadoop 1.0.3
Take a look at

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.0.3/cluster_setup.html

and look for 'Using the LinuxTaskController'

It has the info on what the permission and ownership of the task controller executable should be.

--
Arpit Gupta
Hortonworks Inc.