MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to control of the output of "/stacks"

How to control of the output of "/stacks"
Hi,

I can see the stack trace of the node when I access "/stacks" of Web UI.
And stack trace is output in the log file of the node, too.
Because the expansion of the log file and hard to see it, I don't want
to output it in a log file.
Is there the method to solve this problem?

Regards,
Shinichi Yamashita
+
Shinichi Yamashita 2013-07-14, 06:35