Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] 0.23.4 release

+
Robert Evans 2012-09-29, 15:35
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 21:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 13:48
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-01, 20:35
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 20:42
+
Jason Lowe 2012-10-01, 20:53
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 21:05
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 22:44
+
Owen OMalley 2012-10-05, 18:44
+
Arun Murthy 2012-10-05, 18:46
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-05, 19:41
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 15:06
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-08, 18:51
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 19:12
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:35
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-09, 19:03
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-15, 19:55
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 17:53
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 18:19
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-23, 00:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-23, 01:17
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-23, 15:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-15, 20:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:42
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
Thomas Graves 2012-10-10, 15:47
+1.  Downloaded, verified signatures, license, read me, and source tar
builds.
On a single node non-secure pseudo distributed cluster, all daemons start
and wordcount,
sleep, teragen, terasort, teravalidate ran and all passed
Tom

On 10/8/12 10:06 AM, "Robert Evans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Thanks for the help everyone on this.  I have re-spun the release.  You
>can get it at
>
>https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.4-rc2
>http://people.apache.org/~bobby/hadoop-0.23.4-candidate-2/
>
>And through the apache maven staging repository.
>
>The only difference is some debugging code removed.  The vote now goes
>until Monday 15th. I am a +1 for the release.
>
>--Bobby Evans
>
>On 10/5/12 2:41 PM, "Robert Evans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>Arun, if you could re-spin it I would be happy to let you.  If not I can
>>do it myself on Monday.  My box that is set up to do the builds is
>>offline
>>until Monday.  There are some workman fixing some things in my cube this
>>weekend.
>>
>>Thanks for your help,
>>
>>Bobby
>>
>>On 10/5/12 1:46 PM, "Arun Murthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>>I think Bobby is OOO, I can re-spin if Thomas can't step in.
>>>
>>>Arun
>>>
>>>Sent from my iPhone

+
Harsh J 2012-09-29, 23:00