Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] 0.23.4 release

Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
Thomas Graves 2012-10-10, 15:47
+1.  Downloaded, verified signatures, license, read me, and source tar
builds.
On a single node non-secure pseudo distributed cluster, all daemons start
and wordcount,
sleep, teragen, terasort, teravalidate ran and all passed
Tom