HBase >> mail # user >> Task info on Hadoop web console.

Re: Task info on Hadoop web console.
Dear,

We solved the problem because of the mismatch of the Hbase and Hadoop. We use base 0.94.1 and hadoop 0.20.2.

After we change hadoop from 0.20.2 to 1.0.4. The problem solved.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Weibo: http://weibo.com/guowee
Web: http://www.wbkit.com