Flume >> mail # dev >> HTML guides on Flume web site

+
Mike Percy 2012-12-06, 08:35
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-06, 10:39
Re: HTML guides on Flume web site
I think we probably generate them with mvn site and then check in them
directly to the production site like the PDF's for the 1.3.0 release?

I'll check on this later today and then add a page to the wiki on how
to update the website.

Brock

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:39 AM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hmm, you're right. Also spooldir is missing too.
>
> - Alex
>
> On Dec 6, 2012, at 9:35 AM, Mike Percy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Looks like the user guide is pretty out of date. For example, it's missing
>> a reference to the multiport syslog TCP source:
>>
>> http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html and
>> http://flume.apache.org/FlumeDeveloperGuide.html
>>
>> Is it documented anywhere how to update these HTML guides?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mike
>
> --
> Alexander Alten-Lorenz