Hadoop >> mail # user >> Testing Map reduce code

Testing Map reduce code
Hi,
 I am working on a Hadoop project where I want to make automated build to
run M/R test cases  on real hadoop cluster. As of now it seems we can only
unit test M/R through MiniDFSCluster /MiniMRCluster/MRUnit. None of this
runs the test cases on Hadoop cluster. Is any other framework or any other
way to make test cases to run on Hadoop cluster??

Thanks in Advance