HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase: Is possible to filter by integer value if the value is saved as string?

Re: Hbase: Is possible to filter by integer value if the value is saved as string?
Looks like you should be able to do so by passing your own comparator to:

  public SingleColumnValueFilter(final byte [] family, final byte []
qualifier,

      final CompareOp compareOp, final ByteArrayComparable comparator) {
Cheers