HBase, mail # user - Hbase: Is possible to filter by integer value if the value is saved as string?

Re: Hbase: Is possible to filter by integer value if the value is saved as string?
Ted Yu 2013-07-18, 20:24
Looks like you should be able to do so by passing your own comparator to:

  public SingleColumnValueFilter(final byte [] family, final byte []
qualifier,

      final CompareOp compareOp, final ByteArrayComparable comparator) {
Cheers