MapReduce >> mail # user >> History server - Yarn

History server - Yarn
Hello,

I was doing some sort of prototyping on top of YARN. I was able to launch
AM and then AM in turn was able to spawn a few containers and do certain
job.The yarn application terminated successfully.

My question is about the history server. I think the history server is an
offering from yarn , nothing specific to hadoop. I wanted to know as how to
use history server in non-hadoop application based on Yarn? Or is this a
part of hadoop.

Thanks,
Rahul