HBase >> mail # user >> Multiple regionservers on a single node

Re: Multiple regionservers on a single node
Hello all,

     I would like to add 2 cents from my side. Even if we have superior
CPU, RAM and Disk, the IO still remains the bottleneck. The CPU would never
have much impact on the overall performance, no matter how powerful it is,
if there is no considerable evolution of IO. Also, if we have multiple RSs,
our DN and TT may face memory issues. What do you guys say?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq