Pig >> mail # user >> What is wrong with my input path?

+
Tim Chan 2013-03-20, 23:14
Re: What is wrong with my input path?
do you use PigStorage ? Can you try -param input='/path1/{08,09,10,11,12}/
*/data/,/path2/{01,02,03}/*/data/' ?

Johnny Zhang
On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Tim Chan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm using parameter passing to pass an input path to my pig script.
>
> This does not seem to work:
>
> -param input=/path1/{08,09,10,11,12}/*/data/,/path2/{01,02,03}/*/data/

+
Anurag Ojha 2013-03-21, 06:44
+
Kris Coward 2013-03-21, 07:20