Pig >> mail # dev >> Jenkins / Clover

+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-07-17, 22:17
+
Alan Gates 2012-07-18, 01:05
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-07-18, 06:25
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-07-18, 19:27
+
Alan Gates 2012-07-18, 23:17
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-07-19, 07:33
+
Alan Gates 2012-07-19, 17:37
Hi,

I just wanted to bring this discussion up again, now that we are discussing
about the release process.
In my opinion, fixing the Jenkins build is a priority.
Removing clover is a first step.

If everybody agrees, I can take care of it.

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Daniel needs to do that actually, since he's the VP.  I don't have
> permission.
>
> Alan.
>
> On Jul 19, 2012, at 12:33 AM, Gianmarco De Francisci Morales wrote:
>
> > Fine,
> > Alan, could you add me to the hudson-jobadmin group?
> >
> > modify_appgroups.pl hudson-jobadmin --add=gdfm
> >
> > On people.apache.org, according to the page.
> >
> > I have subscribed to infrastructure and builds.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > --
> > Gianmarco
> >

> > On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:17 AM, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >

> http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins?action=show&redirect=Hudsondescribeshow to get an account so you can administer the Jenkins builds.
> >>
> >> Alan.

> it.

> nothing.
> nightly.

> >> reason
>  Let's

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-11-09, 01:08
+
Daniel Dai 2012-11-12, 18:22
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-11-13, 17:11
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-07-18, 22:32