HBase >> mail # user >> GC recommendations for large Region Server heaps

Re: GC recommendations for large Region Server heaps
This is my HBASE GC options of CMS, it does work well.

XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:PermSize=160m
-XX:MaxPermSize=160m -XX:GCTimeRatio=19 -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=0
-XX:SurvivorRatio=2 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=1 -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods
-XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled
-XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=70 -XX:+UseCMSCompactAtFullCollection
-XX:CMSFullGCsBeforeCompaction=0 -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled
-XX:CMSMaxAbortablePrecleanTime=300 -XX:+CMSScavengeBeforeRemark

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]