Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.4-rc0

+
Matt Foley 2012-10-04, 20:59
+
Arpit Gupta 2012-10-05, 15:33
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.4-rc0
+1 (binding)

I verified the signatures and checksums of both the binary and source
artifacts. I built the source and ran some basic MR jobs from both the
build I made myself and the binary artifacts you provided. Everything
worked as expected.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> There has been a request from several PMC members for a maintenance release
> of hadoop-1.0.
> Please download and test this release candidate, Hadoop-1.0.4-rc0.
>
> It is available at http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.0.4-rc0/
> or from the Nexus maven repo.
>
> Release notes are at
> http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.0.4-rc0/releasenotes.html
>
> Vote will run for 1 week as usual, terminating at 2pm PDT, Thur 11 Oct
> 2012.
>
> Thank you,
> --Matt Foley
> Release Manager