Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.4-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.4-rc0
+1 (binding)

I verified the signatures and checksums of both the binary and source
artifacts. I built the source and ran some basic MR jobs from both the
build I made myself and the binary artifacts you provided. Everything
worked as expected.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera