Hadoop >> mail # user >> Problem with running hadoop jar demo.jar in local mode.

Re: Problem with running hadoop jar demo.jar in local mode.
In addition to Harsh answer, configure the tmp hadoop directory, and set
the full permission for the user who is trying to run jar.

Regards
Shashwat Shriparv

--

Shashwat Shriparv