Accumulo, mail # dev - Publish the maven site content?

+
Benson Margulies 2013-02-27, 19:02
+
David Medinets 2013-02-27, 20:12
+
Benson Margulies 2013-02-27, 20:15
Re: Publish the maven site content?
Christopher 2013-02-27, 20:24
I don't know how often we'd want to build the site... maybe once per
release. But I don't see a problem adding it to the "content" section
of CMS, in a version-specific subdirectory (like:
maven-site/<release-version>). I don't think there's much risk of
accidental publication, especially since we don't (yet) have links to
navigate there.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii